Thursday, June 30, 2011

So how many of you are ready to see me feature dance?!?!?! I’m so ready to get this show on the road! I’ve been getting my costumes together, and the ones I’ve gotten so far are super sexy! I would love for you guys to leave me feedback in a comment and let me know which kind of fantasy costumes you like best, because I want to make you all happy. :)

I know it’s been quite a while since I’ve been around, but good news! I’m getting ready to start shooting again in June, I’m so excited!

Alright, here’s the most exciting news ever though… wait for it….. wait for it…. My website has officially launched! I’m so excited to finally be able to share my hot sexy fantasies with you all, and let everyone get to know me a little better! Go check out the one and only official Emily Parker website and let me know what you think! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment