Thursday, June 30, 2011

Emily Parker and Rache Love XXX Lesian Scene

So Rachel Love got some new living room furniture and asked me to help her break it in! I was thrilled to see Rachel Love, I haven’t seen her HUGE tits in way too long! Rachel wasted no time! She got me naked and was enjoying my body, I guess she knows I’m submissive and would pretty much do whatever.

emaily parker and rachel love

After having her way with me, she told me exactly what to do to her, and I did! She brought out her “Magic Wand” and the vibrations were so strong! I’ve never used avibrator that had to be plugged into the wall, it felt incredible on my tight little pussy!



Naturally, I returned the favor. Our pussies were dripping wet with cum as we used our tongues, fingers, and everything else to please each other. Testing out Rachel’s new couch is a day to remember!




You can watch this who set in stunning HD with video:
ONLY IF YOU JOIN MY SITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment